HEYLOVES! :) #Page 210 of 366
Woah! waking up at 530am for work. even earlier for my school.
Act smart and never switch on the light when I'm refilling my bottle.
and got burned on my fingers by the hot water. T^T
7am reached kallang theatre. First to reached.
You know what? I dunnoe how but somehow, I MISS YOU SO MUCH.
Was at work and suddenly all ur images flash through my mind.
Why am i having this feeling?? it was just ytd, and it seems to be days.
Dying to see you so much at that moment. I JUST MISS YOU THAT MUCH.
Think at that time he haven't wake up yet. cause he slept late last night.
11:11 and i wished that he pick me up from work.
Today's event is kinda boring, like some 催眠 sessions.
falling asleep everywhere i go, forcing my eyes to stay open.
feel like lying down the whole row of chairs and sleep.
End work at 1pm. Lunch together with colleague.
Reached home naapp. Nap so long, kay la only 3 hours.
haha. had a very deep sleep cause no one at home to disturb.
Woke up due to hunger, no breakfast no lunch. :x
Went out for a movie date with family plus dinner! :)
Me and kor watched I MISS YOU. while the others watch The four.
I should have watch IMISSYOU with you. Scary romance ghost show.
End show, catch the last bus and home. :D
P.s. JELLY JELLY. :(