HEYLOVES! :) #Page 206 of 366
Reached class and feeling so so cold in the morning.
Before i leave house i pray pray. and yes!
For the last four weeks i don't have to group with WH.
Done with lunch and back to work. Thats when i become so emotional.
indirect stress on me. I dunnoe how to do den ask de ma. :'(
Sudden back pain again. Pain plus stress and i cried.
Went for the Health and fitness talk. and home alone.
That's when the time i need you to be by my side and ask me why.
Reached home, more pissed. kena kpkb by parents.
fucking give me that attitude everyday when i reach home.
Whole day at school plus back so pain already very tired liao.
rest awhile also cannot meh? fucking at there nag nag nag.
I feel like DRINKING now. DRINK yes DRINK.
I want to go to the beach and blow the sea breeze.
I want to tell you, i wanna to tell you all this.
Tell you how i feel. to confess my feelings.
But i have never done this before! and i dont dare.
What if, it turn out to be the bad situation? i dw.
P.s. When can i really tell you?