
HEYLOVES! :) #Page 214 of 366
It's the first day of August already, my dear blog. Time flies!
Feeling so sick but i still go to school. Down with serious flu.
Head so pain... dying like anytime soon. sneezing and sneezing.
Two days in a row, i met you... same place same time.
kinda happy tough. But so? so what if i'm happy? Did you even realise?
Did you even realise that i am sad and no longer there.
Contradiction. I dunnoe whether to say or not to say.
I am afraid. Just afraid. Purely afraid.
Afraid of rejection. Afraid of awkwardness. Afraid of losing you.
I scare that it might be a big blown for you, so keeping it silence is the best?
Having you to smile at me and i smile back. The feeling is heaven.
I guess i know you know something. I know you all saw this.
The point is.... ILOVEYOU. ♥
-
Cognitive, still okay la. You happy can already lor. :')
But i enjoyed. so much. End class at 230pm.
Ate medicine and it takes effect as soon as class ended.
and my Swami talk starts at 430pm @@. Wad am i suppose to do.
for the next two hours? damn... stayed in the class with Dania.
till 330pm and went down to the meeting area and slept there.
Nothing much about the service learning talk tough. boring.
It's a freaking 3 hours talk and they didn't say! nabei.
Ended. Home with Jingwen and slept. Slept on my sofa.
So tired. and my mum suddenly kick me and says 12o'clock alr.
Got shock and jitao wake up and only to realise is only 1045pm.
I havent do RJ and she like that scares me. Her way to wake me up. :\
Back is acting up again. Shall paste salonpas and go sleep soon.
P.s. Dont want things to get worse.