HEYLOVES! :) #Page 218 of 366
Moodswing? I am so moody today. Yes.
Everyone is at fault today, i see one scold one. :x
That's why i whole day never reply any messages.cause i dw scold them.
Being woken up by the loud noises coming from downstairs.
Out to town, and saw so many foreigners! EVERYWHERE.
Make me more angrier! So many Philippines, Indonesian and Bangla.
So pissed. Wadever. went shopping alone to 散散心.
Buy so many things... Having so many thoughts everywhere i go.
Hate acting like i don't care when it tearing me up inside.
Hate the feeling of not knowing whether to give up or keep trying.
Off to work and i'm way too early. Today's event is ridiculous.
Nothing much. Pay collected. *The only that cheer me up for the day*
Did you even realise?? I'm gone. I need to go somewhere far.
Somewhere where i can take a breath from everything.
At least to leave this place for awhile. and back when i'm ready.
P.s. 我不快乐,因为看见他脸上的笑是很勉强的。