HEYLOVES! :) #Page 219 of 366
It's #6HAPPYPIES 's Cap day! and The day I wear slippers to school.
Is you late or I early? I worried for a while when i don't get to see you.
One mozzie bite on my face so early in the morning.
Lunch at TRCC with #6HAPPYPIES.
6P at 10.30am. Way too fast! hahaha. Playing true or dare with them.
I used to not scare. cause i got no secret. But not now.
I havent play i already know wad question they going to ask.
End class. and it's time for our cam-whore session!~
Having fun in class after school. Off to CWP for present hunting.
Finally bought something and we are all satisfied with it.
Have been losing out nowadays. What happen to me?
Not when everyone else is winning me.
I finally knew something. Thanks. I haven't try. I know no hope already.
Thanks for being cold all these while. so cold. Thanks.
But sorry this won't work on me.
你到底是真不知道还是假不知道???
I may not hold on any longer. I might breakdown anytime soon.
Don't try. Please don't be the one who causes all this.
P.s. God, I just want a simple one. Just a simple one will do.