HEYLOVES! :) #Page 228 of 366
Waking up today with a stiffed neck! :( So pain nah.
and So, Today is the Last day of Cognitive.
Today's ppt is to present anything you like after the problem statement.
My teammates decided to do a Class Montage! :')
So heartwarming and Touching yknow!
Actually, I almost cry you know! Team 1 also did a touching ppt.
If i got a chance I still want them as my classmate.
Faci also got something special for us.
He sing song and specially dedicated to my class. :)
Haix... i still think that they marked my ut2 wrongly.
HOW CAN IT BE? I put in more effort than ut1 leh.
even the faci dont believe too! but what to do?!! :(
Omw to interchange, sudden sneeze so many times.
WHO is talking bad about me? or WHO miss me?
Oi, did you just forget what you promise me not long ago?
I don't understand how you can you pretend as though
nothing has happened and move on like that de?!
P.s. You want to do that! what to do?