HEYLOVES! :) #Page 247 of 366
Hi! I sleep till the noon today. Waking up first thing is to text JD.
Congrats him completing his Year2Sem1! Completing his last paper.
Because he did that to me when i finish my last paper on friday too!
So, call him to go enjoy and have a good lunch with his friends.
Den call him go home nap! haha! such a good d i am right?
I have been watching 我们等你 for the whole afternoon.
This drama ah, 3 out of 20 episodes, i cried. Too touching man.
Gone down to buy my lunch. and continue watching.
Bathe, and off to compass point. to collect my pay from dydy!
There's 萧敬腾 签票会 going on at CP. Saw Amy, Doris and Joanna.
Watch awhile and went home for dinner! While on my way home,
I was too engross with wadsapp. and I alight one stop earlier.
and i end up walking home. Gonna continue my drama now.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
P.s. I still wish i can tell you, i love you.