
HEYLOVES! :) #Page 262 of 366
I actually woke up at 645am today. I told my mum to wake me up at 9am.
She heard wrongly tot i got work at 9am so she wake me up so early.
Bathe and prepared. way too early. so use com.
Didn't want to tweet because i call JD to wake me up at 9am.
heh! wanted to see how he wake me up.
He just spammmm my wadsappp till i reply lor.
11 Notification only! hahaha! Morning and the weather is super hot.
Step out of the house only sweat.
I forget that the cough syrup will cause drowsiness.
I drank it and off to work. I'm sure gonna fall asleep later.
Saw one girl in the train dip dye her hair.
Green Turquoise Blue Purple Pink Red. kinda naise leh! :D
Work! Having fun at work! First time go to loading bay!
hahaha! joking around. inside joke. End work.
Stella send me home! Reached home. Drink two bowl of soup.
Too hyper at work. and now fall asleep at the sofa.
Wake up and vomited all my lunch out. The uncomfortable feeling.
GOODNIGHT.
P.s. Dont text for the sick of texting okay?