HEYLOVES! :) #Page 265 of 366
Upstairs is really inconsiderate! Drills every single day.
So early in the morning. when i finally fall asleep and get shocked.
It's been drillings for days! How i wish i'm at chalet now.
Or sleeping over at someone house. Sigh.
Found a way, plug in ear piece, on music and continue my sleep.
Every morning get shock wake up by the sudden drilling! tsk tsk!
Stupid noise population! haix! Disturb my sleeeeeep.
Wake up, cook maggie mee for lunch. but only eat a few mouth.
Seriously no appetite. Bathe. and went out.
Decided to fetch brother from his book out. den go dinner!
Meet him and off to Just Acia for dinner! :D
Homed. A little kind of piss off today.
Look at how many times you ignore me in twitter. Even if i mention you.
Now You expect me to reply you immediately?
Wait long long kay. You keep yourself silence and didnt say a word.
When you knew everything. Are you a coward to not tell me?
Since when i'm ever put first to anybody?
Who cares when no one cares at all? So all these while you saw my tweets.
But you pretend not to see it right? How great you are?!
I'm only visible to you when you need help.
I should stop waiting. because i dunnoe when you feel like talking
and when you are not. Waiting is tiring.
Btw, I've already changed all my wallpaper in my phone.
P.s. I need to meet someone new.