HEYLOVES! :) #Page 266 of 366
Up in the noon. No drilling today. no wonder i can sleep soundly.
I dreamed of a dream last night.Kinda happy though. I dream of you.
Ate late lunch. Prepare and off to work.
Stiffed neck, Shoulder aching. Uncomfortable.
Almost miss my station today, Was listening to music and wadsapp.
Never really pay attention to the stations.
Oh, If i never work today. I would have gone to RVPS for lantern festival.
Worked. There is this usher, very very talkative.
Somemore is those kua zhang type. keep act like an expert. noisy.
end work at 11 plus. Train to Bedok to meet YaoChong and Brother.
For Suppppper!! Which is my Dinner la! Had Lala, Satay, Chickenwing.
Bar Chor Mee and Char kuay Teow! A lot hor! was supa full!
Actually wanna go eat dessert but too full to even walk. hahaa!
Cab home. *i wish i had a car* or someone to fetch me.
JD went to collect is driving theory book le! Hope he faster take the exam.
So he can drive me out as and when i like! woohoo! fast fast! :P
Reached home. very very tired, bathe and faster let hair dry and sleep.
Shoulder aching like mad. buey ta han! Seriously need a massage.
Text JD. and He reply this *massage* Hahaha! as if i can feel it.
he went over to msia. Was waiting for him to eat finish his supper and sleep
By the time he finish, I have already fallen asleep. heh!
P.s. Sometimes silence is the best revenge.