"One thing, I don’t know if I have gotten out from it anyway. I am still feeling confused and not prepared for it. I don’t know why and I’m like avoiding it now and then. I know this may not seemed as the best solution, but that’s how things worked for me now. I really wished someday, it would worked out somehow, really. I wouldn’t tumblr all my heartfelt thoughts or feelings here. However, it somehow convey what I want to say? Life has too much things to talk about. As we grow up, it’s all stages in life. Every stage taught us something about life. People entering and leaving in your life all shaped us to what we have become. In life, we would have endless if(s) in our head and no one really have the answer. In all, we must try and work it out to know if it’s worth at the end of the day.
However one thing, not everyone can afford to be hurt in any sort of ways. In relationships, especially. I mean kinship, relationship, friendship, etc. Humans tend to keep their thoughts to themself and hope that, one day eventually, it’ll go away, We are just bottling everything up inside our heart and we hardly ever told them to anyone. I kinda feel that not every friends whom you know knows what you’ve been going through, especially all the obstacles that you’re facing every now and then. All those ‘war’ that you’re fighting, every single day in your life? No one knows, except yourself. Friends in major can lend you a listening ear but not all understand and empathise your situation, unless they have been through what you’re facing. I’m still glad that I still have friends who understand me and know what I’m going through, afterall."
Quoted from Alicia.
All the things that i always wanted to say.