HEYLOVES! :) #Page 276 of 366
Having a serious bad headache and woke up from a nightmare.
Head so fucking pain, worst cant get back to sleep anymore.
Finally fall asleep in the early morning.
But was then woken up by the stupid drilling upstairs.
Saw my UT3 results. Was so happy that all the modules improve alot.
I even get an A for maths! Remember that day i couldn't go back greendale
Because i got exam on that day and it was maths. Told Ms lee about it.
She say is okay and call me get an A for her! and I really get it man!
Just told her this good news and she was so happy! hahaha
Stupid eh. My UT3 results was good leh. But my GPA so low.
I think be is UT 2 results pull my overall grade down de. :\
After knowing some of some of my friends results, i feel my one kinda low leh.
Abit disappointed leh. sigh. and i still haven't find my classmate yet.
hopefully there is someone that i know. so i wont be alone.
P.s. Oh wadever! It's over and i don't give a damn.