★ HEYLOVES!
Welcome to my blog.
ILOVEYOU, Cux you are AMAZING; jux the way you are. and its all because...you are so wonderful to me!
Enjoy your stay here and have fun exploring!
bold,italic,underlined
Navigations
★ PROFILE ★
★ HER STORIES ★
★ DAR-LINKS ★
★ MY LOVES ONES ★
★ CREDITS ★
❥Heyloves, my blog!
Thanks for allowing me to share my Love, Happiness, Saddness
and sometimes ranting about things that i cant share it out.
You are a great great place. Appreciate it. I blog every single day, you know why? Because God gave me a diary and ask me to write my day starting with a new page each day.
I dont want to write on the book cause I want to keep it forever.
22April2010
The day that i received the book.
When I say that I Love You, I really mean it, But if you don't appreciate Please kindly FUCKOFF.
Before you make me cry.
Written at Saturday, October 6, 2012 | back to top
HEYLOVES! :) #Page 280 of 366 Brother's BMT Graduation Parade + Work. Early in the mroning, Took the first train and off to Marina Floating Platform. Reached, settle down and watch the sunrise. before the parade start.
The parade started and half way through, Dark clouds roaming in. It drizzle awhile lucky not big rain. The marching and all was awesome. Love it when they all through their cap up together. Shouting POP LO!~ After the whole event, they played the Oppa Gangnam Style song. And the some army guys dance! haha! Went down to have a photo taking sessions. Next, We train down to boon keng for Breakfast! Reached home. Took a nap before going for work. While i was sleeping, Ppl keep spamming my phone. Tsk. Cant you go to the group chat and see it yourself? Keep ask ask. Si bei annoying sia. Reached work place. Not in the mood for work today. Forget to grab something to eat before coming out. So hungryyy. Finally end work at 1150pm. Rush for the last train. Today, I took the very first train out. and Also took the very last train back. Oh and there's this guy, follow me, sit beside me. Follow me from serangoon all the way till Meridian! Lucky, I saw Riordan and Huankai. Managed to runaway from that guy.
P.s. Just because #Gemini is not talking, It doesn't mean they are in a bad mood cause sometimes they just like being quiet.
Her Profile ʕ•͡ᴗ•ʔ
Y I N G Z H U A N G
Officially 21st on the 23rd of May 2015
and I LOVE TO EAT SALMON SASHIMI!♡
Schools that i attended:
Greendale Secondary School
♡ 1A1 ; 2A1 ; 3A1 ; 4A1 ; 5A1
Republic Polytechnic
Diploma in Industrial & Operations Management
♡ Year 1 Sem 1
♡ Year 1 Sem 2
♡ Year 2 Sem 1
♡ Year 2 Sem 2
♡ Year 3 Sem 1
♡ Year 3 Sem 2
Follow me at Twitter & Instagram [ @DdExtraordinary ]
Written at Saturday, October 6, 2012 | back to top
HEYLOVES! :) #Page 280 of 366 Brother's BMT Graduation Parade + Work. Early in the mroning, Took the first train and off to Marina Floating Platform. Reached, settle down and watch the sunrise. before the parade start.
The parade started and half way through, Dark clouds roaming in. It drizzle awhile lucky not big rain. The marching and all was awesome. Love it when they all through their cap up together. Shouting POP LO!~ After the whole event, they played the Oppa Gangnam Style song. And the some army guys dance! haha! Went down to have a photo taking sessions. Next, We train down to boon keng for Breakfast! Reached home. Took a nap before going for work. While i was sleeping, Ppl keep spamming my phone. Tsk. Cant you go to the group chat and see it yourself? Keep ask ask. Si bei annoying sia. Reached work place. Not in the mood for work today. Forget to grab something to eat before coming out. So hungryyy. Finally end work at 1150pm. Rush for the last train. Today, I took the very first train out. and Also took the very last train back. Oh and there's this guy, follow me, sit beside me. Follow me from serangoon all the way till Meridian! Lucky, I saw Riordan and Huankai. Managed to runaway from that guy.
P.s. Just because #Gemini is not talking, It doesn't mean they are in a bad mood cause sometimes they just like being quiet.