★ HEYLOVES!
Welcome to my blog.
ILOVEYOU, Cux you are AMAZING; jux the way you are. and its all because...you are so wonderful to me!
Enjoy your stay here and have fun exploring!
bold,italic,underlined
Navigations
★ PROFILE ★
★ HER STORIES ★
★ DAR-LINKS ★
★ MY LOVES ONES ★
★ CREDITS ★
❥Heyloves, my blog!
Thanks for allowing me to share my Love, Happiness, Saddness
and sometimes ranting about things that i cant share it out.
You are a great great place. Appreciate it. I blog every single day, you know why? Because God gave me a diary and ask me to write my day starting with a new page each day.
I dont want to write on the book cause I want to keep it forever.
22April2010
The day that i received the book.
When I say that I Love You, I really mean it, But if you don't appreciate Please kindly FUCKOFF.
Before you make me cry.
Written at Saturday, October 13, 2012 | back to top
HEYLOVES! :) #Page 287 of 366 ANDY's BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION, CHALET. Waking up at 1245pm. Super tired. Eyes cannot open. One big one small. O.o Just open my eyes not long ago, and im going out. Been busy celebrating birthday this weekends. one after another. Meet up with Dy, off to bugis and bought Twelve Cupcakes for Andy. Bought two JCO donuts for bro and I. Rush to Orchard and meet Andy.
For the launch of Lady Gaga Fame perfume. After buying the fame. Rush to Marina Sqaure for movie. Meet up with the rest. We are late and miss the first part. Watched Sinister. Horror movie. SUPER SCARY. D; Stupid flu make me sneeze nonstop through out the movie. Ended movie. Bus to Bugis. Dinner at Bumbu Restaurant. Finished dinner. Off to Chalet at Goldkist @ East coast park. 12am Surprise Andy again. His fouth birthday cake of the day. Playing poker. Chit chatting.
Tonning for the second night for me. Drinking three day straight. Absolute vodka for the night. k and Mahjong session going on. I got nothing to do. so was camwhore-ing through out the night.
Went to bathe at around 4plus am. Waiting for hair to dry,went up for a nap. With so much noises making downstairs. Im too tired that i fall into deep sleep. All wake up at 1030am. Pack up. and check out. Off to Bedok point. Long John Silver for breakfast! and Bus home with bro.
P.s. I don't want to be the reason why.
Her Profile ʕ•͡ᴗ•ʔ
Y I N G Z H U A N G
Officially 21st on the 23rd of May 2015
and I LOVE TO EAT SALMON SASHIMI!♡
Schools that i attended:
Greendale Secondary School
♡ 1A1 ; 2A1 ; 3A1 ; 4A1 ; 5A1
Republic Polytechnic
Diploma in Industrial & Operations Management
♡ Year 1 Sem 1
♡ Year 1 Sem 2
♡ Year 2 Sem 1
♡ Year 2 Sem 2
♡ Year 3 Sem 1
♡ Year 3 Sem 2
Follow me at Twitter & Instagram [ @DdExtraordinary ]
Written at Saturday, October 13, 2012 | back to top
HEYLOVES! :) #Page 287 of 366 ANDY's BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION, CHALET. Waking up at 1245pm. Super tired. Eyes cannot open. One big one small. O.o Just open my eyes not long ago, and im going out. Been busy celebrating birthday this weekends. one after another. Meet up with Dy, off to bugis and bought Twelve Cupcakes for Andy. Bought two JCO donuts for bro and I. Rush to Orchard and meet Andy.
For the launch of Lady Gaga Fame perfume. After buying the fame. Rush to Marina Sqaure for movie. Meet up with the rest. We are late and miss the first part. Watched Sinister. Horror movie. SUPER SCARY. D; Stupid flu make me sneeze nonstop through out the movie. Ended movie. Bus to Bugis. Dinner at Bumbu Restaurant. Finished dinner. Off to Chalet at Goldkist @ East coast park. 12am Surprise Andy again. His fouth birthday cake of the day. Playing poker. Chit chatting.
Tonning for the second night for me. Drinking three day straight. Absolute vodka for the night. k and Mahjong session going on. I got nothing to do. so was camwhore-ing through out the night.
Went to bathe at around 4plus am. Waiting for hair to dry,went up for a nap. With so much noises making downstairs. Im too tired that i fall into deep sleep. All wake up at 1030am. Pack up. and check out. Off to Bedok point. Long John Silver for breakfast! and Bus home with bro.