HEYLOVES! :) #Page 291 of 366
Was on the way to school halfway, but JW say im still so pale.
Plus i keep on cold sweating... so after we reach serangoon. i went home.
JD scold me and ask me why still go to school when im not feeling well.
But you know me right. I am that kind of person who doesn't like to skip sch.
Especially is like the first lesson and i disappear. I don't like.
I hate missing lesson and i missed out everything! I hate.
Well, i went home to continue my sleep. Wake up at 2.30.
Downloaded my group ppt and ws. Im not in school but i kknow who did this ppt.
So many mistake. My group is group 1 and the file label group 5.
obviously is took from others. why cant we do it ourself. sigh.
and and and why i so suay?! Out of 4 days, 3 days same group as you.
God, please make me recover by tml. I dw to miss anymore lesson.
My meal from last night is just bread and milo.
This morning breakfast is also bread. and now my lunch is still bread.
I cant eat anything else, i will vomit. sigh. Please get well soon tml.
Fall sick so many times ever since i started studying at RP.
I even blackout two times which i never experience it before.
Seriously, #BADLUCKRP. I nvr like this school from the very start.
Love it when i have caring friends around me.
P.s. I'm happy. You finally reply to me when i talk.