HEYLOVES! :) #Page 300 of 366
It's the 300th day of the year today! Hari Raya! So it's Public Holiday!
No school! woohoo! Stay-homed friday!
Wanted to go out for shopping today. but no one pei me.
JD wanna pei me, but he's sick and he has work today.
I want him to go home rest instead of accompanying me.
So decided to stay home for revision. But you know what?
Leo is down for maintenance. WHUT?! When i wanted to study den like that.
I'm still figuring out how to do the 'def volumeofcone'. sigh..
nobody knows how to do. si beh sian leh.
Went out to meet dydy to collect my forms that i call him help me print.
hehe! Pass by cold storage! So i went to buy sushi!
hahaha! I just ate it ytd and i start craving again! :P
back home and took a nap. feeling kinda headache.
shouldn't sleep so much eh. Up and watch drama. keke!
P.s. 有就有,没有就没有,我才不稀罕。