HEYLOVES! :) #Page 301 of 366
Couldn't finish my drama last night. Head too pain. Slept at 130am.
woke up at 1030am. kinda early hor. Up and do some housework.
Had my lunch with my brothers. On com to see my daily grade.
Still not update yet. slow sia faci. iyo. so, watch drama.
Working night shift later in the night. Hope it will be fun!
and that the atmosphere wont be that tedious.
Took a three hours nap in the noon. Hope i can survived. :)
I had a weird dream just now when im sleeping.
I dream of JD and me going cycling and den walking along the beach.
Told him about it and he say my dream will come true. haha!
Woke up to a good news that YL can work so got ppl to accompany me!
woohoo! not that scare anymore. lucky got her to pei me.
Alight thats all! I shall go prepare now! bye!
P.s. I hope so. :)