HEYLOVES! :) #Page 306 of 366
Bad news that ruin my morning. and It's the First day of November.
Why i so suay de sia. really very very suay leh.
Didnt i say Communication change group. Now still same group as him.
I pray to god liao leh. But why still so suay? Is this karma??
Haix, Rmb i say he strongly disagree me? My group all get A. and i get B.
WTFFFFF! I put in so much effort, Did so much things! i get B.
Was super bad mood in the morning. I only like my programming group.
We never fails to laugh in class. When the class is so quiet.
My group just keep on laughing. I think others will find my group annoying.
Did the whole full flow chart for five times. faci always will find mistake in it.
Gastric aching up. so faster went down for break. to eat something.
I actually end lesson at 230pm. cause we finish everything.
But we were all trying to figure how to solve the RJ flow chart.
Stay till 325, i forget i got talk. so pack up and go off.
Talk ended, Walk to inter with Dennis and Angela. Had Mac for our dinner.
Satisfied our mac craving. Went home alone. Bus. Wake up so many times.
But i'm still on a high way. So slow eh the bus. The weather was super windy.
P.s. I just want to hope for the best in this November.