
HEYLOVES! :) #Page 312 of 366
I hate it so much when actually i did so much for the group
and as compare to those who did nothing and they get A.
all i get was a fucking C. WTF. Meh, i still say that you are good and etc.
print ws for us in colour, give each of us a file. LOL. bad impression now
First impression of me jiu give me C. Still wondering are you gay.
cause my group the girls all get C whereas the guys get A and B.
den this guy who get A pretend pretend come comfort us. fuck off uh.
Say what you pity us and all those shit. I'm strong enough to not want ur comfort!
Physics today and off for breakfast with Yvonne and YouChun.
Ate there and we still bought corn up to class. after awhile went for lunch again.
TRCC with Angela,Dania,CY and Dennis! Off to a briefing and back to class.
During other group presentation, i openly wave to dania who is opp my class.
Pardon me, cause i just cant wait to end the lesson and go home.
P.s. Totally not in the mood for sem 2 at all.
keep having the thoughts of skipping schools, partial and everything.
I need a getaway. I'm really exhausted.