HEYLOVES! :) #Page 323 of 366
Okay, the nightmare is back to me last night again.
But i woken up to a morning text from JD. Whoop!(^∇^)
Communication for both Monday and Tuesday next week.
and Programming is my first paper! :\
Mum cook Fried rice for our lunch.
Been revising for the afternoon. Evening watch teevee. Night revise again.
Thunder roar the whole afternoon but no rain?
Next two week it's exam week. siannnnnn. :\
I just hope that the remaining days for November will pass quickly.
Back to my nightmare. I still can't get over it.
Keep looking at my bank book. The $___ . I really want my hard earns back.
I took the whole 6 months to earn it all back. But i still cant get over it.
All the product on my selves is collecting dust. It's just plain stupidity.
ThankYou JD to listen to all the things i cant tell anyone.
'Someone that i can talk about anything, everything anywhere and anytime.'
oh and you! First you told me last night that you are drunk.
now you say you got into accident. Just one trip to Malaysia.
so many things happen to you. lucky you are safe.
Heh, so happy that you say you bought things for me.
Whoop! see you tml! Goodnight!
P.s. Procrastinating.