❥Heyloves! Welcome to my blog! keke! Leave me a tag before you leave, okkay? o*◡*o ★ 工 レo√乇 ㄚ◯∪ 就這樣 愛你愛你愛你 隨時都要一起 我喜歡 愛你外套味道 還有你的懷裡 有時沒生氣 故意鬧脾氣 你的緊張在意 讓我覺得安心 從你某個角度 我總看見自己 到底你懂我 或其實我本來就像你 -- 愛你♥ -- Learn to appreciate what you have, before time forces you to appreciate what you had.
Disclaimer
★ HEYLOVES!
Welcome to my blog.
ILOVEYOU, Cux you are AMAZING; jux the way you are. and its all because...you are so wonderful to me! Enjoy your stay here and have fun exploring!
bold,italic,underlined
Free Hit Counter
Navigations

★ PROFILE ★ ★ HER STORIES ★ ★ DAR-LINKS ★ ★ MY LOVES ONES ★ ★ CREDITS ★

❥Heyloves, my blog!
Thanks for allowing me to share my Love, Happiness, Saddness and sometimes ranting about things that i cant share it out. You are a great great place. Appreciate it. I blog every single day, you know why? Because God gave me a diary and ask me to write my day starting with a new page each day. I dont want to write on the book cause I want to keep it forever.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

22April2010

The day that i received the book.

When I say that I Love You, I really mean it, But if you don't appreciate Please kindly FUCKOFF.
Before you make me cry.

Tagboard


width="210px"for sure ;)

Daily Reads
Facebook | Tumblr | Twitter

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




♡Reminiscence Memories



Written at Wednesday, April 17, 2013 | back to top


hello loves. It's the Day 1 of Year 2 Sem 1 today.
okay like i said. a year pass by very very fast.
A year ago I just step in as a freshie.
Now, I'm YEAR 2 already! likeafast hor! SIGH3.142! Talk about today.
Leave house so damn early.. but caught in the big rain and massive jam.
I took exactly one hour for the bus 83 to successfully reach sk first bus stop.
So... ya I'm late. Together with Jingwen.

Reach class 940am. Its Engineering Cost decision today.
A look from where im sitted, i realise my class is full of cheenas~
Mygoodness! I'm like a foreigner in another country.
in a class of 22 people. 15 + of them is cheenas! OHMYGAWD!
minimum 3 cheena per group and one of the group got 5 cheenas. 
They really scare the hell out of me.
I'm so stress here in a class of cheenas.
China fighting against china during presentation.
So scary. and and i swear they damn damn selfish.
so my group was chatting among themself.
1of them...got all the 6p for all 5 modules and she don't want to share one!
den nvm.. dont share jiu dont share. next they talking about their grades.
One of the cheena said she got one 'DIST' which she claim she dk wads that.
so she ask one of my groupmate, he play play say it means fails.
den she reply 'no leh, my friend told me is better den A'
Like WTF, you know DIST and you purposely want to haolian.
still say you got 4DIST! Today RJ's faci ask about our grades for last sem.
She still say huh i 4 DIST leh.. i dunnoe how to write. FML.

They really scare me. scareee me so much and
i think i havent go for war im already lose.
They are so strong. way too stong. Singaporean here has defeated.

OKay, i blogging this during my lesson time.
because i think i spam too much on twitter.
so here am i ranting it all out. all about my classs today.
I got so so much to say which i cant tell other people.
no point telling friends also because i think they dont give a damn.
they dont understand how i feel.
dont understand wad they say to make me so upset.
dont understand how the way they look down on people.