hi bloggie! i've been so sick this few days... :(
Having high fever, coughing my lungs out, blocked nose cannot breath.
This few days all i did was sleep eat sleep use com sleep eat sleep.
Oh ya, results is out yesterday! was shock that my maths for ut3 fail.
how can it be??? maths ut3 was my most confident paper eh.
and for the previous uts i get at least a B+ leh. how can i fail?
im sure there's some error in there. i wanna appeal to call them check again.
but den i dk how... somemore appealing need money!
dont understand why this school like that.everything also need money.
sigh 3.142. :( but WHAT I FAIL MATHS! I cant accept that shit.
Next, timetable was out today. people around is comparing class.
so am i. Of all my closest friends i compare none of them same with me.
but they all got same same two all three all tgt. :(
I got one day same as Jingwen! im happy! but why only one day??
Dont tell me im a floater? I dont wanna be a floater.
That feeling is so not good eh. everyday different classmates. :(
arghhhh... thats all. its a sad post today.
P.s. so close yet so far.