❥Heyloves! Welcome to my blog! keke! Leave me a tag before you leave, okkay? o*◡*o ★ 工 レo√乇 ㄚ◯∪ 就這樣 愛你愛你愛你 隨時都要一起 我喜歡 愛你外套味道 還有你的懷裡 有時沒生氣 故意鬧脾氣 你的緊張在意 讓我覺得安心 從你某個角度 我總看見自己 到底你懂我 或其實我本來就像你 -- 愛你♥ -- Learn to appreciate what you have, before time forces you to appreciate what you had.
Disclaimer
★ HEYLOVES!
Welcome to my blog.
ILOVEYOU, Cux you are AMAZING; jux the way you are. and its all because...you are so wonderful to me! Enjoy your stay here and have fun exploring!
bold,italic,underlined
Free Hit Counter
Navigations

★ PROFILE ★ ★ HER STORIES ★ ★ DAR-LINKS ★ ★ MY LOVES ONES ★ ★ CREDITS ★

❥Heyloves, my blog!
Thanks for allowing me to share my Love, Happiness, Saddness and sometimes ranting about things that i cant share it out. You are a great great place. Appreciate it. I blog every single day, you know why? Because God gave me a diary and ask me to write my day starting with a new page each day. I dont want to write on the book cause I want to keep it forever.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

22April2010

The day that i received the book.

When I say that I Love You, I really mean it, But if you don't appreciate Please kindly FUCKOFF.
Before you make me cry.

Tagboard


width="210px"for sure ;)

Daily Reads
Facebook | Tumblr | Twitter

Music


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




♡Reminiscence Memories



Written at Thursday, May 2, 2013 | back to top


Harlow loves! It's Page 122 of 365 today! hehe!
I finally counted the page of the year! :P 

Okay, after Labour day which is one day of holiday...
Today back to school. Stomach's being a bitch in the early morning.
Reach school early... so decided to buy breakie to surprise le zabor! 
School was alright. and i love the sweet you gave. :)
Sudden decisions to go Bedok 85 for dinner tgt with YC.
After school waited for him to end class and went down to wait for le zabor.
Ran in the rain to civics center, waited for him to do his CPF thing.
and off to bedok! a Long and cold bus journey ride...  
Had an delightful meal! Cab to Tampines and walk walk walk.
Shopping shopping. chat chat. and Nearly took the last bus home! 

P.s.  就這樣 愛你愛你愛你 隨時都要一起